The Europe and Latin America Summit of Institutional Parties was held May 12-15 in Miami, USA. Agnieszka Pomaska, MP, was one of the participants of the Summit.
The Summit was attended by 50 participants from 25 political parties operating in 15 countries around the world.
During the meetings, participants addressed the following issues, among others:
– How to build a competitive advantage?
– Reasons for the recent success of disruptor companies
– Changes in the US political landscape
– How are disruptor companies able to attract voters?
– Identifying ways to increase candidate recruitment at the local and regional level
– How to effectively help Ukraine?
… and much more.