Ewa Kopacz appointed Prime Minister 19.09.2014, written by Biuro Poselskie Agnieszki Pomaskiej
My task will be to solve real problems and to serve Poland in a humble way. My aim will be to ensure stability and safety at each Polish home – Prime Minister Kopacz said.
Prime Minister Kopacz emphasised that Prime Minister’s post is a great responsibility and great challenge. It will require courage and prudence particularly in today’s uncertain period – she said.
I guarantee hard, solid and everyday work. Responsibility and care for each Pole. I also guarantee respect for each person – she pointed out.
Prime Minister Ewa Kopacz emphasised that the new government is a team of determined people, who are ready for hard, everyday work and sacrifices. She added that each day she will require involvement and effectiveness from the members of the government and from herself.
In strategic issues, I will look forward to the opposition’s support. Today, Poles want cooperation rather than quarrels – she said.
The government consists of
- Janusz Piechociński – Deputy Prime Minister, Minister of Economy
- Tomasz Siemoniak – Deputy Prime Minister, Minister of National Defence
- Andrzej Halicki – Minister of Administration and Digitisation
- Joanna Kluzik-Rostkowska – Minister of National Education
- Mateusz Szczurek – Minister of Finance
- Maria Wasiak – Minister of Infrastructure and Development
- Małgorzata Omilanowska – Minister of Culture and National Heritage
- Lena Kolarska-Bobińska – Minister of Science and Higher Education
- Władysław Kosiniak-Kamysz – Minister of Labour and Social Policy
- Marek Sawicki – Minister of Agriculture and Rural Development
- Włodzimierz Karpiński – Minister of State Treasury
- Andrzej Biernat – Minister of Sport and Tourism
- Teresa Piotrowska – Minister of Internal Affairs
- Grzegorz Schetyna – Minister of Foreign Affairs
- Cezary Grabarczyk – Minister of Justice
- Maciej Grabowski – Minister of Environment
- Bartosz Arłukowicz – Minister of Health
- Jacek Cichocki – minister – the Council of Ministers, head of the Chancellery of the Prime Minister